The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're building an educational ipad game for young children and need a composer/musician/sound engineer:
What we need:
* 2 SHORT SONGS / GAME JINGLES - Approx 10-20 seconds each. Either use an existing nursery rhyme with new lyrics, or propose an original track to match each theme.
* 2 MUSIC TRACKS - no lyrics:
** Welcome background music loop
** Approx 40 second background music while user must complete an activity. Can be based on an existing suitable tune or original
* ABOUT 10-15 SOUND EFFECTS including "suspense" loop, "celebration" , animal sounds, "tick" and more.
* (optional) ABOUT 15 VOICE SAMPLES - 2-3 seconds each to explain user tasks or accompany short animations. (Note, perhaps we will provide this - TBD)
* We're looking for an interactive approach. Throw us ideas and samples as you go so we can give quick feedback.
* If you'd rather only do part of this project (E.g. not voice overs) please let us know in your response.
Your response - Please...
Sign in or Register to see more