With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking to create as a 1st phase a mobile app that utilizes Foursquare API. The purpose of the app is very similar to the native features of Foursquare.
I am looking in the below features:
(F1) User management
- Users are authenticated through Foursquare
- Users basic profile information is from Foursquare as well
- I want to add 2 key information of the profile (Race and Age)
(F2) List of places (from Foursquare)
- Utilizing location-based, users should be able to navigate the list places around the person
- Able to open detailed information for a chosen place
- Able to check-in through Foursquare
- Store the check-in in my own database (to keep track of the check-ins through my application)
In summary, the mobile app behaves exactly like the 3 functions mentioned above like Foursquare. I only want the "extra" information store in my own database (user race and age, and also the check-in)
The app is for mobile use mainly (iPhone or Droid phone)
This is an ...
Sign in or Register to see more