The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Skills required are outlined in the Job description.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our mobile polling app.
Much like the scrapped "Poll Roll" App by Ask.com or the more common "Thumb" App by Opinionaided, we would like to develop app capable of the following:
- Visual polling: Create a poll using a picture on your device.
- Response Filtering: View responses from anyone, or filter by your friends, or those in a specific location, or by age groups.
- Browsing: Browse user polls based on recency, popularity, location or social connections.
- Connectivity: While we want our App to have its own membership system, we also want users to be able to sign in with their Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account.
- Incentives: Our App should reward users with points upon answering a poll question. These points will be able to be exchanged for coupons or small rewards.
- Alerts: The App ...
Sign in or Register to see more