The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have already published a paper tourist guide and would like to reuse our content (text, pictures and video) in mobile applications. This is the first step of our mobile strategy.
Follow-up orders will include integration of nightlife and a client-server architecture for real-time updates.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Programmer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of mobile software. Here's what you need to know:
- Review the product requirements working with the Business team.
- Perform requirements analysis and produce solid technical designs.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Experienced with Apple iOS development using Cocoa/Objective-C
- Experienced with Android OS mobile development
- The drive, flexibility and passion to wor...
Sign in or Register to see more