The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This job is part of a marketing campaign to generate leads for a mobile website creation business.
There are two parts to this job.
1) You will be sent a list of websites for small businesses, some with associated email addresses and some without. For each website where there is no email address, you will visit the website and try to find an email address to add to the list.
2) For each website, you will create a graphic which shows a screenshot of how the website currently looks on an iPhone, and a mock-up of how the mobile-friendly version of the website would look. See the attached image as an example.
- you will need an iPhone for taking the screenshots of how the website currently looks.
- you will be making use of two Photoshop templates and batch scripts to produce the mock-ups of the mobile-ready sites, so you will need to be able to use Photoshop.
- There isn't a huge amount of design work, just the ability to change the logo image, colours and maybe a background imag...
Sign in or Register to see more