With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a Python expert to modify Mediacore CMS* script as well as change the layout (not designing) and do the installation on the server.
Changes to the script are:
- Encoding system (already partly integreated), Flash and H.264 encoding both in multiple resolutions. No CDN is required for now which means the encoding has to be done on the server itself.
- Modify Upload system (FTP Upload for Mass Uploads) next to the existing User Upload Option.
- Add register option for members to comment on content.
The layout (if possible):
- I want the the script to run with a completely different layout, which is just a different HTML and CSS but asks for a bit of Python knowledge. So designing will not be necessary, but integrating the webdesign with the script will be nice if you can or help with.
- The script needs to be installed on the server, and you need to be available for a little troubleshooting for when things go haywire (we will fill in the deta...
Sign in or Register to see more