The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have an existing EA which performs correctly as per its original design. I wish to;
1. modify its design slightly, adding a choice to the order type from a drop down list in settings
2. remove many functions I don’t use, to cut the total code length
3. add more information on chart, simple on-chart reporting needed here
4. add one new style of hedge function
5. adding meaningful notes I can follow in the code to know what each part is doing
The EA is a General Trade Manager, but it uses hedging and fractals for placing pending orders.
All orders are placed as pending orders, until their prices are hit.
All pending hedge orders are routinely modified (cancelled and reopened) subject to changes in BestBuyPrice, BestSellPrice and when TotalBuyLots and TotalSellLots changes.
Therefore this EA needs to keep track of BestBuyPrice and BestSellPrice, and TotalBuyLots and TotalSellLots because all of these are used to modify pending hedge orders.
Sign in or Register to see more