With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a script that searches tweets based on my search string and emails the results for the past 24 hours to an email address.
- The search term should be the native search API of twitter where I can use all the operators provided by Twitter.
- I dont need a fancy user interface, a flat working script will be good enough. I can make changes within the script itself.
- The script should have good and intelligent error messages so I can troubleshoot if something goes wrong.
- It should be well commented.
- There might be a result set containing upto 5000 tweets.. keep in mind how you would deal with overload conditions.
- I dont care what programming language you use. PHP seems to be the obvious choice but I am open to other languages as long as it gets the job done.
Sign in or Register to see more