With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a moodle developer to help get my client's classes online. We will start with a basic file (just 5 slides). If all is well, we'll setup another ongoing job request to get all 50 classes installed with moodle.
- Create a Course with the following test file ( [obscured] /university/temp/StMoFi-intro.ppt) OR ( [obscured] /university/temp/StMoFi-intro.zip)
- I'd like it to be required time (meaning that the person has to spend 5 mins on the quiz)
* maybe the next button doesn't appear until a certain time has been reach. Not sure how it works. Whatever you think is best.
- At the end of the course, direct the user to a quiz of 5 questions. For this the questions can be random (ie., what's 1+2=3, etc.)
- After successfully completing the quiz with 80% or above, they are issued a certificate. With a signature ( [obscured] /university/temp/samhenderson-blue.png)
*Lastly, I'd like an additional quote on how long it will take to create an entire trai...
Sign in or Register to see more