The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Assuming you are available, I have some more tasks for you. Do you have time to complete them over the next few days? I'm not sure when our deadline is, but we should assume one week for now.
In the attached ZIP file, there are four AutoCAD DWG files and a PDF. There are several steps I need you to follow:
1. Convert the AutoCAD files to MicroStation files. This can be done directly, by referencing into MicroStation, or however you prefer. Also, if you are comfortable in AutoCAD you can skip this step and do the conversion last.
2. Apply the mark ups drawn in the PDF file to the appropriate CAD files.
3. Return four CAD files in MicroStation DGN format with the mark-ups complete.
Here are some general notes for the task:
1. Mark-ups in blue are simply notes to you and should not be copied directly to the CAD file.
2. Mark-ups in red should be drawn in the CAD file.
3. On page one of the PDF, you can adjust the spacing of the various lines to make enough room for the new line...
Sign in or Register to see more