The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Location: Wake Island, US Territory
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Schedule: Full Time
JOB is based on CONTRACT AWARD EXPECTED IN JULY 2012.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Prior Experience working at Wake Island, the Marshall Islands, or Kwajalein IS. Is a plus
• PTO/Vacation = up to 3 weeks per year
• Company sponsored trip of 5 days and 4 nights to many destinations as a perk each year
• $25.00 to $27.00 per hour based on experience
• Per Diem (as required)
• Housing and Meals Provided at no cost to employee
SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Repairs damaged bodies and body parts of automotive vehicles
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Repairs damaged bodies and body parts of vehicles.
• Sandblasts corroded surfaces of vehicles.
• Scrapes or cleans corroded surfaces of vehicles.
• Prepares vehicle surfaces for painting by straightening, patching, and welding with oxyacetylene torch.
Sign in or Register to see more