The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A simple Access Database with simple VBA programming.
I need a database to capture user's options choices. The database should be designed so that users can automatically select their options from a screen which will indicate to them whether they have broken any of the following selections constraints:
• Each user must select exactly 30 credits worth of options in both the first and second semesters. The descriptions, credit weightings, and time-tabling arrangements for all the options are presented in the table below.
• IB 2 cannot be selected unless IB 1 has also been selected.
• BProg 2 cannot be selected unless BProg 1 has also been chosen.
• Users cannot choose both DM and DA.
• Users cannot choose both BF and CF
• Users cannot choose both BPlan and CS
IB1: 20 credits
The database should be as much user-friendly as...
Sign in or Register to see more