The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are an online store that sells rope. [obscured]
We need a developer than can taylor a cron job that will assist us in maintaining accurate stock levels. We believe this can be done with either MS Access or MySQL.
1. Set up an export of products sold in each of the four magento stores. (We can do this if you are not familiar with Magento).
2. Utilise the SKU to identify the child product sold (lengths of rope).
3. Create a total sold amount of each rope type
4. Subtract the total sold from the inventory pool
5. Redistribute the pool of available rope across each length to ensure the available quantities are accurate
6. create an import file to amend the individual inventories for each store in magento. (We can set up the import with magento if needed)
a) It is important that this database and script(s) be flexible so that additional stores can be added easily.
b) One store currently will not require this function, but we would like to be ab...
Sign in or Register to see more