With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a script that will that will produce an html or xhtml page from a MS Word .docx file. You can use the vba or .net libraries to access Office objects if needed or any other technology that will work. It is also ok if MS office must be installed on the machine to run. The source code must be sent at project end.
Three main parts of this project. (1) A web page to select options (2) the processing (3) html or xhtml output
WEB PAGE Features
1. Include Header checkbox
2. Include Footer checkbox
3. Convert tables to images checkbox
4. Add Page Numbers to document checkbox
5. Add hyperlinks to Appendix, Exhibits, Addendum checkbox
6. Save as HTML checkbox
7. Save as XHTML 1.1 checkbox (disabled and selected)
8. Upload file (must be .doc or .docx)
1. Open a MS Word .docx file
2. Saves the word file as an html or xhtml page
Table to Image and HTML
3. Save each table as its own html page
4 Convert each table to an image
5. Add a hyperlink to e...
Sign in or Register to see more