The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am searching for a developer with experience in SaaS and in making SugarCRM work multi-tenant/multi-instance.
I run a Drupal-based website that registers demo, free and premium subscribers for an on-demand CRM solution based on SugarCRM.
Job consists of:
1. Provisioning of CRM Instances Per User:
- Developer will create separate data base for every user, every user will see data related to their CRM.
2- Data flow of User Registration Data And Subscription Data
- Developer will modify "User" Module and will create a new module integrated with drupal subscription module.
- Only Super Admin will insert/update/navigate this module.
- Developer will create the following user roles: SuperAdmin (me), User Limited Admin role, and User role.
- User Limited Admin will not see Super Admin module.
- It will keep updated user data and Subscription status (i.e active , expired etc)
- Sync will happen between Drupal and SugarCRM (i.e users registered in same account)....
Sign in or Register to see more