With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for an experienced grant writer to submit winning proposals for scholarship for youth development focused nonprofit. The Grant Writer is responsible for the following:
• research and identify appropriate grant sources
• identify appropriate projects/programs for grant applications
• prepare grant applications and supporting documents
• compile, write, and edit persuasive grant proposals
• review project and/or program budgets as necessary and make appropriate recommendations
More information on the organization will be provided upon awarding of the contract. Must provide samples of grants written with proven track record of results.
Questions for Freelancers:
1. How many grant proposals have you written? What percentage of proposals were successful? What is the average dollar amount of awarded funds?
2. Have you written successful event sponsorship proposals?
3. Have you ever written a grant proposal for a nonprofit focused on youth? If so, how...
Sign in or Register to see more