With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a music editor to cut audiofiles into various sections.
The job is to:
1. listen to the files
2. determine which parts can stand alone as musical pieces
3. cut them
4. make the start and endings smooth
5. rename the new pieces
6. send the new files back to us (.aif and mp3 for each new file)
* You need to have strong musical skills to determine which parts can stand alone and where they start/end.
* You need to have strong editing skills (using Logic or Protools preferred!) to cut the files and make starts/endings as smooth as possible. Thelistener should not be able to notice that the pieces have been cut.
*All files need to be mp3 and aif
The music you will be working on is part of our catalogue. All rights are with us and will remain with us. You will not earn any copyrights. This is strictly work for hire and you will have to sign a release form before you can start this job.
There are about 100 files to work on. Though we're not in a hurry, you still have...
Sign in or Register to see more