With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The job is to build a visual studio solution from this article [obscured] /Article/164/Nested-Layout-Pages-with-Razor
and using css
in visual studio 2010 with html 5 semantic
syntax should be vb.net
1) The top navigationbar text should implement globalization / localization
(resource file) view this article [obscured] /Articles/181738/Creating-a-Bilingual-ASP-NET-MVC3-Application-Part
2) the solution should implement code first approach
3) the solution should contain a button "top right side on a view" to register / login
view and using ms authenication and store the user into to sql 2008 db
4) the solution should when should contain 1 jquery function and 1 ajax function
showing a help panel (how to register)
5) the solution should contain 1 view reading a collection into a list/grid
and have functionallity to insert , update , delete and create
Populating the collection should be done with a WCF service
where the above CR...
Sign in or Register to see more