The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a new website that has been built in HTML, and it has 6 pages that need to link to a MySQL database.
The site has effectively 3 sections.
1. Normal HTML 'static' content.
2. A secure (login) section for our reseller partners. In this section they can add their current sales opportunities they are 'working on' etc. This data will be stored and linked to a MySQL database.
3. An secure administration section where we (internal staff) can view and edit resellers, and the sales opportunities they are 'working on'.
A more detailed specification has been developed, and will be forwarded to interested contractors.
I also have 2 'contact forms' that need to be made into mail forms.
This project involves:
- Creating 6 PHP pages from existing HTML
- Creating a MySQL database, based on the data required
- Creating data links between the PHP and MySQL, and ensuring all pages function correctly
- Creating 2 x mail forms
To clarify, all pages for this site have already been deve...
Sign in or Register to see more