The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a writer to write daily advice blogs for our nanny agency [obscured] The site is currently being re-devloped to show the extremely high-end boutique branding of the business.
We need writers who:
- Are parents or have nanny experience so they really live and breathe the market.
- Have perfect english and speak english as your first language.
- Be able to deliver each piece on time and to the highest quality, quickly making any amendments necessary we specify.
- You must be professional and have good business etiquette, you will be dealing directly with the CEO.
- Your writing style must be professional, more formal and not too familiar with zero errors in terms of the advice offer in each article.
We will provide the title idea which you must turn into a catchy headline for each article. You will also be given bullet points of what the article must contain to help you complete the task faster and more easily. Each article will be around 500 words.
Sign in or Register to see more