The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our writers wear many "hats," and they often find themselves writing about a variety of different topics. Creativity, attention to detail, and an ability to perform basic Web-based research are each critical skills for success. Other roles and responsibilities include:
1. Write original, creative, and coherent articles. Each article will target a specific niche topic.
2. Must have proficient knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO). Each article must be optimized for a specific set of keywords.
3. Must be capable of delivering work on or before a specific deadline. Early compensation is available for work that is delivered early. Late work is unacceptable, however. (see Work and Compensation Schedule below).
4. Each article must be 600 words or more and score a 95% or better using Plagiarisma plagiarism detection software (available at plagiarisma.net).
5. Must be capable of producing up to 20 articles within a span of 10 days. All articles must comply wi...
Sign in or Register to see more