With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hey Elance iPhone programmers and developers!
My name is Tim and I'm making a simple iPhone 2D game, like Diner Dash, with Role Playing Game (RPG) elements. I will show you a wire frame and tell you more about the game if you are hired.
I'm looking for people who I can work with long term because I will be developing many apps. Also, I enjoy traveling all around the world. If we do a lot of work together then I would like to meet you in person one day. We can get some coffee and chat.
Requirements From You:
1) Ability to program RPG style leveling up like in this picture:
2) Ability to program a timer
3) You have at least one live app in the Apple app store that you worked on.
4) You have at least 1 high rating on Elance.
NOT required but preferred skills:
1) Clean and Clear UI Design
2) Clean, fun, cartoon 2D artwork and simple animation - Show me a portfolio if you have one. If I do not like your artwork but I like y...
Sign in or Register to see more