The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
About the job:
We've developed a web-based system in .NET MVC 3 that is being used daily by our client and their growing network of consultants. It is a multitenant system but needs further refinement and a few new key features before we start adding clients.
We need the improvements up and running by the end of September. You are the main developer that will make this happen. Your responsibilities will include:
- maintaining the system in production as we expand its user-base
- reviewing and refactoring existing code base as appropriate
- designing and implementing new features
- expanding existing testing suites
- automating internal processes (managing backups, logs)
You will be working in a startup. You can expect little bureaucracy, a lot of freedom, and even more responsibility.
You should also be prepared for wildly varying duties, learning on the go, and the occasional exhilarating episode of high-stakes coding followed by sighs of relief.
What we are looking for in y...
Sign in or Register to see more