With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a top development team, with .Net 3.5 and 4.0 experience --- up to 4+ years at least and can can rate its expertise in ( 8 -10 in scale of 10 max) -
: the work involves a completion of a current project that is about 60% done -- and remaining 40% to complete --- for those interested we will send a PP file with detail and also a excel file with all features that are done and to be done--
: we will also send you the current code specs for you to understand the current platform that it was done and any particular aspects --
: the work has been done in .Net 3.5 but we need to assess if we get any good advantage if we "convert" current work to .Net 4.0--
: you need to have proven past experience in:
- :net desktop applications
- :SqlLite DB as the current work has been done with SqlLite -
- : windows forms 2010 -as our design and graphcis has been done with windows forms 2010 --
- : design of desktop applications for top start-up software performance under 5 t...
Sign in or Register to see more