The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for an opportunity to do what you love, build quality relationships, and make the world a better place? We are currently looking for a part-time Network Administrator to join our growing work-from-home contractor team to handle ongoing Tier 2 technical support issues.
As a key member of our technical support team, you'll be responsible for assisting with all aspects of network administration, including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware / software, and office systems. This may include:
• Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, Internet access, office systems and applications support)
• Supporting server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications
• Performing technology needs analysis
• Rolling out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources
• Planning, implementing and supporting the network and computing infrastructure plan
Sign in or Register to see more