With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Network Administrator/engineer will assist with daily network operations and branch office standardization.
Location: US-CA-San Mateo
3 months with possibility of extension
The administrator will be responsible for the following:
- SAP Integration: Cisco VPN tunnels
- San Mateo Telco Room: miscellaneous networking tasks
- Add 3 switches
- San Mateo Network Remediation
- MPLS backbone infrastructure
- Branch office standardization
The work will be a combination of on-site and off-site work, with the possibility of 25-40% of work being completed remotely.
40% travel is required and paid for by the client
Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with Cisco networking equipment (routers and switches)
- Experience with Cisco VPN (virtual private networks) configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Cisco WAN integration (w...
Sign in or Register to see more