The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
As a network architect, you'll understand our current network topology, devices, servers (Web, DNS, Active Directory, cloud sync, backup,...) and come up with an efficient network design to suit our needs. We're a medium scale enterprise with around 50 employees on site (will be growing in no time) and 50 more working remotely from all corners of the world. We're more excited about having cloud technologies integrated into remote connections, file access etc.,.
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
• Develop design principles, models, plans, internal standards, and processes based on industry best practices
• Produce a blueprint for a medium-scale, integrated network
• Providing recommendations on viability, implementation strategies and optimal implementation of solutions
• Establish governing principles for network design and deployment
• Lead other engineers in developing detailed...
Sign in or Register to see more