With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Stamford CT, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO CONTRACTORS IN THE USA ONLY
Network Engineer CISCO, Security Checkpoint
Cisco Network engineering 80% and Security checkpoint 20% FOCUS
STRONG NETWORKING BACKGROUND& EXPERIENCE with little Security (Less emphasis on security (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper etc.) Good knowledge of Cisco is required as they need a solid CISCO person. Network Integration includes responsibilities like planning, design, rollout and implementation - understands best practices with strong communication skills
• Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support for network and telecom environment.
• Responsible for adherence to the global support processes. Including change and incident management.
• Responsible for support of Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Citrix, and F5 infrastructure.
• Support 3rd Party services infrastructure:
• Provide on-site support of HFT infrastructure and remote data centers.
• Capable of working in a financial service environment.
Sign in or Register to see more