With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The site must follow the following guidelines
1. Joomla 3.2 is the platform
2. Take advantage of .less and bootstrap
3. Template must w3c validate for code and css
4. Must be built HTML5 and CSS3 - optimized and tableless
5. ALL browser compatibility
6. Must be responsive
7. Mobile App/Ready
8. Commented Markup
9. Optimized for Load Speed
10. Image Optimization - Optimized but good quality
11. WARP 7 Framework - [obscured] /themes/documentation?view=docs
12. Use Warp to combine + minify + data URI's + Gzip
13. Widget kit to be used for accordions, banner sliders, product preview sliders
14. Modules must be created with class assignments. So if we create a new module, we should be able to use many different classes for the look and feel of the module.
15. All system buttons must be css mouse over's and changeable with different classes
16. All modules need to be able to be assigned to any page and useable on any page. Content will go directly into the module, n...
Sign in or Register to see more