The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This site will be a registration site, following and using most of the existing code from another site we run, which is similar. Everything we build is hard coded. We use a few libraries. We do not use a framework.
We are looking for a talented Web Programmer who will be responsible for the development and funtionality of our website and its core features. Here's what we're looking for:
- Interface with the lead developer, based in UK, to review the product requirements
- Perform an analysis of requirements and produce solid technical designs
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Operating Systems: LAMP with cpanel on our dedicated server
- Databases: MySQL
- Several years of programming...
Sign in or Register to see more