With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Visit [obscured] for current organizations website.
1. Clearly convey the organization's mission and regional structure.
2. Primary source of information for upcoming & future events.
3. Provide the chapter & initiative leaders with place to make blog posts.
4. Help connect people in the real world.
5. Aid those real world relationships by creating easier online connections.
6. Clearly organize, and make accessible, the resources (video, presentations, papers, photos, etc.) developed for, at and after various events, especially our annual Summit.
7. Cleverly integrate the chapter's google events calendar (ical/rss subscribtion) and an online members directory (such as linkedIn).
8. Multiple people will need to update dynamic pieces of the website through a blog, or similar, admin back-end.
9. The website framework/software should be developed with the possibility of being shared, or licensed, to other CNU chapters throughout the country.
Sign in or Register to see more