The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are designers and developers with over 13 years of experience. We stay informed about the new conventions in UX, design and technology, and we are very detail oriented. We value flexibility and clarity in communication, and are looking for a developer with great communication skills, business maturity, and humility.
If you think there are better methods than what we propose, we’d like to hear it, but we don’t want to argue semantics. If we like the way you work, the opportunity is there for additional, future business.
* Front-end PHP (data integrity and validation)
* AJAX (jQuery + validation and animation)
* Understanding of UX conventions, creating great UXes
* Some experience with HTML5 + CSS3
* Content - [obscured] -tricks.com/dynamic-page-replacing-content/
* Validation - [obscured] -absolute.com/articles/jquery-form-validator-because-form-validation-is-a-mess...
Sign in or Register to see more