The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I require a website for categorising jokes and humour, it must be able to do the following:
1. A registered user can upload text, pictures, and video.
2. Other registered users can give thumbs up or thumbs down to posts by other users. User can only vote once per item.
2a. no registered users can still view content, but cannot upload or vote.
3. Administrator/Moderator approval of posts required (can be switched on or off) including bulk approval (list of text)
4. Posts or text/pictures/video will be in specific categories and subcategories, text/pics/video may be able to be part of multiple sub categories. Categories/Sub Categories to be configured at back end.
5. Top text/pic/video on a daily/weekly/monthly/all time basis.
6. Website must be iOS compatible. iPhone and Android application will be required in future.
7. Support for awber for opt in of daily jokes.
8. Site must look professional and be user friendly.
9. 10, 20, or 30 text/pictures/videos per page in list ...
Sign in or Register to see more