The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Indianapolis, IN, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Outreach, Inc. is a ministry that reaches out to homeless and at-risk young adults in Indianapolis, IN. We are at a point where we need to redesign our website to better reach our audience. We want our new website to invite, educate, and involve others (volunteers, donors, friends, agencies, and those who are curious about us) in our mission to help teens exit street life. As well, we want the site to help the teens directly by providing them with tools, resources, and infrastructure to help them achieve stability and life transformation. To achieve these goals, we want the new site to do the following:
1) Communicate our mission, expertise, and experience
2) Educate philanthropists, government leaders, and educators on teen homelessness
3) Invite and facilitate online financial support
4) Provide access to information about homeless teens
5) Create a community to discuss and socialize
6) Provide resources for homeless teens
7) Offer a forum for volunteers/donors/friends to learn ...
Sign in or Register to see more