With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am a small business owner and graduate student in the process of writing a NIH small business STTR grant. The project I am proposing in the grant is an iPhone/iTouch application designed for measuring human behavior. This is a tool that would be designed primarily for use during treatment sessions with children diagnosed with autism and other developmental disabilities.
(1) Password protection
(2) A modified daily schedule
(3) Some modifications of simple count and time measures. Will need several variations.
(4) The option to add more than one measure on a single screen while one measure is currently being used.
(5) Data collected from measures is sent to a secure server or put into a text file so that can be opened in Microsoft Excel for easy graphing.
(6) Three ways to display graphical data from collected measures on iphone: (a) Time of day measures were collected, (b) Name of therapist who collected measures, (c) Program graph from d...
Sign in or Register to see more