The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Implement NT LAN Manager (NTLM) Authentication Protocol in iOS
(Attachment has all below and more details)
1. Spec [obscured] /download/a/e/6/ae6e4142-aa58-45c6-8dcf-a657e5900cd3/%5BMS-NLMP%5D.pdf
2. Language : C
3. Environment : import and test in iOS
4. Ref : [obscured] /, you can refactor it from sipe but it must work in iOS
5. Test : Green = request, Blue = response, Red = NTLM parameters. When do test, you just need to use fixed parameters and make output like response RED portion below. You also need to ensure your code will work in my current iOS project
Username, password, domain
- First: You need to create a NEGOTIATE_MESSAGE
- Server will return a CHALLENGE_RESPONSE (you don't need to send the message to any server, just suppose as in below)
- You create a AUTHENTICATE_MESSATE (base on above challenge response), it must be exactly "LAST RED BLOCK".
- Your work is just need to make NTLM parameters (gssapi, response…), don't care ab...
Sign in or Register to see more