The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require an "Object Spy" tool to be created using Visual Studio 2010 in C#.
This tool will be a basic version of the Spy tools found with software such as Ranorex, Quick Test Pro and Test Complete.
In essence, this application will enable users to click on an object in a browser (or OS window) and it will return a number of characteristics for the object that was clicked on. These characteristics will include ObjectID, Object Type and an Xpath value.
At a high level, this project will entail:
1. Writing the Object Spy application
2. Styling the application to fit in with specified branding
3. Testing that it works correctly with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
4. Testing that it works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
5. Provide unit tests for the application.
6. Provide comprehensive documentation on the design and coding of the application.
7. 6 months of maintenance for bugs found in the software.
Sign in or Register to see more