The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am building a website that tests potential hires on their development skills. I have created tests for various languages and tasks, but now I need a test for iOS developers. I need you to write a PHP script that will automatically test and check a user's iOS development work. The should work as follows:
1. The test will be taken online through PHP-driven webpages.
2. Users will see a page explaining what task(s) they must complete in order to prove their iOS development skills.
3. The users will enter or upload their work.
4. A PHP script must be able to AUTOMATICALLY check the work and determine if it is correct or not.
5. The test must be some sort of programming project. The test MUST NOT BE multiple choice or short answer questions.
6. The must be NO AMBIGUITY in the instructions or auto-grading. If the test says, "make a button," there must be sufficient instruction and parsing that the user could not possibly correctly create a button that would not be graded...
Sign in or Register to see more