The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Previous programming in Apple iOS required.
Objective C programming experience required.
Experience developing applications using model-view-controller design patterns.
Experience working with UIKit Views with ability to reference the iOS Developer Library.
30% of work will be paid in advance upon signature by all parties of written contract. The remaining 70% will be paid upon completion of the application as required by this scope of work.
Non-disclosure agreement must be signed by all parties prior to initial quotation from the programmer on this scope of work.
Programmer must be willing to be available for app maintenance needs (bugs, fixes, and upgrades) following successful completion of the project which will be paid at an agreed upon hourly rate.
Completed projects will be submitted using a via .zip file per the terms of the contract.
Will include strings, text, dates, times, numbers, raw bytes, and collections.
Sign in or Register to see more