With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a knowledgeable OT (with pediatric exp) to write 1 article each month.
The first article will be on APPS:
Good apps that can be used by parents and teachers to develop writing skills and visual perceptual skills.
The apps you write about need to have been reviewed by OTs. ,
(Apps applicable for Age 3 to 10 years old)
Topics in the past have been
1) Ways to improve your child's social, emotional, physical development
2) Basic child development as it pertains to learning and movement
3) Audience will be parents and teachers
4) Each article will be fun to read and list signs and symptoms to look for , a weekly tip or red flags, warning signs.
5) Educational, interesting articles, practical tips
6) Writer must have pediatric O.T work experience and good writing skills.
7) 700 words, will go on a blog or newsletter to parents.
Please bid for 1 articles a month in your reply
Thank you for reading.
Sign in or Register to see more