The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Department of Justice, Law, and Society in the School of Public Affairs at American University is seeking freelance writers for the upcoming edition of our departmental magazine. The magazine features stories about faculty, student, and alumni projects and accomplishments that highlight our successes and keep us connected to alumni and peers.
- Primary Skills: Journalism, Article Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling pieces of writing
- Preference given to those who cover social movements, social justice issues, and/or research
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Write a completely original, high-quality, article on a current Justice, Law, & Society re...
Sign in or Register to see more