With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1) the ability to write creatively to turn draft/boiler plate type of corporate marketing materials into "simple", "understandable", and "appealing" for people looking to invest into the company
2) the draft is 400 words consisting of:
a) Customer Problem (40 words)
b) Our Solution (40 words)
c) Market size (80 words)
d) Customers and Proof points from key ones (80 words)
e) Competitors and Advantages (ours) (80 words)
f) The Team (40 words)
g) Go to market strategy (40 to 80 words)
- Develop clear easy to understand content from the draft version provided by our team
- Create high-quality, original content designed to engage an audience in a business environment
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Business Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
Sign in or Register to see more