The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an individual who is interested in casual but ongoing work.; This person will be assisting me with a variety of tasks, including (but not limited to) the creation of marketing lists, some basic social media tasks, finding reliable suppliers, telemarketing, formatting presentations, documents etc and other ad-hoc admin tasks as needed.
I need someone who has strong English skills, has strong Microsoft Office skills, is comfortable with Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, is easy to direct and can work with minimal supervision.
- Develop and maintain contact lists
- Event planning
- Online research and data collection
- Email management
- Implementation of email marketing (you will need to customise emails and send then gather responses)
- Perform additional tasks as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
Sign in or Register to see more