The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for an ASP.net/SQL developer for ongoing work on multiple projects. It's my preference to find someone I can work with on a long-term basis.
1. Have more than 3 years recent experience;
2. Are inventive and like implementing new technology;
3. Get the work done on time (or maybe even ahead of schedule!);
4. Commit realistically in terms of hours available per week;
5. Are able to estimate projects within +/- 5% accuracy based on Scope of Work, site evaluation, and previous work history; and
6. Have a history of reliability and ability to work a project consistently as estimated.
How to Apply
If interested, please reply with:
1. List of three references I can contact, including name, phone, email and URL of work (with description of work you completed);
2. Desired hourly rate;
3. Number of hours per week available for work;
4. When you can start; and
5. Terms of payment.
6. Please also execute and return the attached NDA when app...
Sign in or Register to see more