With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are manufacturers of custom looseleaf binders, and are looking for a partner to help us create an online design tool that will allow our customers to execute their binder designs online.
We envision this tool as a vastly simplified version of an Adobe Illustrator style page layout tool. Basic functional requirements include:
- Establishing three separate artboards...one each for the front cover, back cover and spine.
- Allowing navigation between the three, as shown in the mockup
- Allowing the user to place basic graphic elements onto the artboards: Rectangles, ovals, lines
- Allow the user to place text, size it, select fonts, etc
- Allow fill and stroke colors to be set (note: Gradients/halftones/etc are out of scope for the initial deployment).
- Allow the user to upload and place graphic images (JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF). Images can be scaled and cropped.
- Allow the user to set opacity for any element.
- Allow the user to bring forward or send backward any element.
- Show the u...
Sign in or Register to see more