The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The job of the Online Editor will be to:
1. Update The Business Dispatch site ( [obscured] ) every business day, Monday to
Friday, with the top business (and political) stories and blogs on
2. Update SMEonline site ( [obscured] ) with news about Small and Medium size Enterprises
in Nigeria, and business know-how/entrepreneurship education, once a
week, every Monday.
3. Generate traffic to, and optimise, both sites.
4. Originate and mail a daily and weekly e-newsletter to both sites.
5. Contribute, directly and indirectly, to achieving the three Cs of
the two websites: Content. Community and Commerce.
The stories for the websites are aggregated from Nigerian websites and
related sources. There will also be uploads of original stories from
our team of reporters and contributors.
Update and postings for the two websites are to be done at 4.00 am
Nigerian time (GMT+1), Monday to Friday for The Business Dispatch and
Monday for SMEonline....
Sign in or Register to see more