With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
NextGamez is a developer/publisher and we have been active for some years in the gaming industry.
Recently we have founded the 'NextGamez developers collective' in which we create collaborations between freelance programmers, artists and independent game developers, so all the expertise that is needed to create a game.
The way we work: Is on project base, we work together on a NextGamez game titles. Each professional shares his/hers expertise on a full-time or part-time base. NextGamez is responsible for the marketing, organization and distribution part.
• A fantastic experience to work on a professional game title.
• A royalty part of the revenue of the game that you will help develop.
• No need to travel, all the communication is Skype based.
• A guarantee that our game will be published.
• No hourly rate, purely royalty based.
Now lets get down to the actual game making!
We are looking for a programmer, artist (2D and 3D) with several years of experienc...
Sign in or Register to see more