The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need somewone that has experience with large projects (>2000 USD).
The candidates must have experience in using a PHP framework, MySQL, HTML and CSS, AJAX technology.
Besides these technical skills the candidates must be flexible and have a good sense, being able to decide on their own for some aspects regarding the user experience.
We are not interested in candidates that gathered a high ranking developing non-related work (logo creation, brochures, and other unrelated jobs).
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Your qualifications: ...
Sign in or Register to see more