With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am new to elance but I trust I can get this new project done and do many more using Elance Experts.
Me: I am no programmer so please advise me the best technology/approach for website development
Requirement: I need a website for freelancers and employers (example guru.com/elance) but the process and geographic area is different. This is not going to be a clone of any of existing freelance scripts/websites.
- no subscription fee for employers and pros
- admin defined project fee
1. login/register search for jobs
3. Manage payments (invoices, escrow) for milestones, withdraw funds - escrow system can be similar to elance which is solid and safe.
4. Project management system (employer, pros will communicate through this system only), this includes support tickets and team management This system not like a traditional project management system but it allows team management, task management
5. Process management, this system will help ...
Sign in or Register to see more