The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Bizmates Philippines is a start-up company in the business of online delivery of business English communication skills. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and is aggressively looking for people who can grow with the business as it builds its roots in key cities in Asia.
We are currently looking for a core team of business English instructors who:
- Have a university degree, preferably in business, from a reputable higher educational institution
- Are at least 25 years old
- Have at least 3 years' working experience
- Have near-native English pronunciation
- Have a stable DSL (not USB) internet connection at home
- Are skilled in using Skype
- Are willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Have good professional work ethics
Overseas work or study-abroad experience, Japanese skills, teaching experience, and management experience are a plus.
Successful applicants will be offered above-average industry rates and benefits.
The HR Director
Sign in or Register to see more